- Anemos (“us”, “we” or “our”) operates https://anemos.in/ (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
HOW DOES ANEMOS COLLECT THE CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA:
- While using Anemos Service, Anemos may ask the customer to provide Anemos with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify them (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- PAYMENT INFORMATION: If the customer purchases products from Anemos, Anemos and/or its service providers may collect their payment information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date, and security code.
- PRODUCT REVIEWS AND COMMENTS: Anemos may allow the customer to provide product reviews or post comments on its Site. These product reviews and comments may be seen by other users of the Site. Please ensure when using these features that the customer does not submit any information that they don’t want to be shared with other users or the public.
- Anemos may use the customer’s Personal Data to contact them with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to them. The customer may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Anemos by following the unsubscribe link.
- Anemos collects Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on the customer’s device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including the customer’s IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how the customer browses the Site.
HOW THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ANEMOS IS USED:
Anemos uses the information collected for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- PROVIDING ANEMOS SERVICES: To provide Anemos Site to the customers, carry out the transaction(s) their request, fulfill the terms of any agreement the customer has with Anemos, process payments, facilitate product reviews and comments, respond to the customer requests or inquiries, conduct internal recordkeeping, secure their information and Anemos site, and for other purposes related to managing its business.
- COMMUNICATING WITH THE CUSTOMER: To communicate with the customers regarding their orders, their account, important updates regarding Anemos products and services, and other administrative matters, including sending the customer text messages related to their orders and their account (such as order confirmations and shipping updates).
- NEWSLETTERS, PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES, AND ADVERTISING: To send the customer newsletters or other promotional messages regarding Anemos products or services, and to target its advertising.
HOW DOES ANEMOS SHARE THE CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL DATA?
Internally: Anemos may share the customers Personal Data with Anemos affiliates.
- On Anemos Website: For example, Aneomos may publicly display Personal Data the customer posts on Anemos social media sites or submit through Anemos customer reviews feature. It may also display the Personal Data they submit in connection with a promotion.
- With Anemos Service Providers: Anemos may share the customer’s Personal Data with third parties who perform services on its behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include companies that send emails on its behalf or help in running the Service.
- With Anemos Business Partners: For example, this may include a third party that co-sponsors a contest or promotion. Anemos may also share Personal Data with social media sites, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks, and advertising service providers. Anemos may also share Personal Data with companies that help learn more about its customers.
- With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes: This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising. These third parties may use customers' Personal Data for their marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others.
- To comply with the Law or to Protect Anemos : For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing Personal Data if a government agency or investigatory body requests access. Anemos might share Personal Data while investigating potential fraud. This could include fraud Anemos thinks has occurred during sweepstakes or promotions. Anemos may also share Personal Data if the customer is the winner of sweepstakes or other contests with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
- For Other reasons, Anemos may describe them to the customer at the time of collection.
- The customers information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of their state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of the customers jurisdiction.
- To post testimonials. Anemos posts testimonials on the Services that may contain personal information. Before posting a testimonial, Anemos obtains customers consent to use their name and testimonial. If they wish to update or delete their testimonial, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anemos requests the customer to be sure to include their name, testimonial location, and other contact information.
DO NOT TRACK
- Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their browsing habits and other webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that Anemos does not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- Anemos Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
- Anemos do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information on Children under the age of 18. If the customer becomes aware that a child has provided Anemos with Personal Data, please contact email@example.com. If Anemos is made aware that the Personal data is collected from children without verification of parental consent, Anemos will take necessary steps to remove that information from their servers.
- ANEMOS uses reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect customers information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is 100% secure, and thus Anemos does not guarantee the absolute security of their information. In particular, e-mail sent to or from ANEMOS may not be secure. Therefore, the customer should take special care in deciding what information they send via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to Anemos via the Internet. If personal information is compromised as a breach of security, ANEMOS will promptly notify its customers in compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- When the customer places an order through the Site, Anemos will maintain their Order Information for its records unless and until they ask to delete this information.
- Anemos will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Service, or Anemos is legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
- The Site allows the customer to post information to various social networking services like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. The customer acknowledges that if he/she chooses to use this feature, their friends, followers, and subscribers on these third-party services or platforms will be able to view such activity. If they choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, Anemos may receive information about them that they have made available to those social networking services, including information about their contacts on those social networking services. The use of the information by such social networking websites will be governed by their privacy policies, and Anemos does not control their use of the shared data.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
- Anemos welcomes customer questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send any feedback about privacy or any other issue.
- ANEMOS is the sole owner of their respective trademarks used on the ANEMOS websites. Third parties are not allowed to use and apply any of the trademarks, logos, and identifying marks without the express written consent of ANEMOS. Strict legal action will be taken against anyone infringing ANEMOS trademarks and copyrights.