Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by ANEMOS. By accessing this website, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and he/she agrees that they are responsible for compliance with the same.
- The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law and should only be used for personal, non-commercial use. The customer may only download material from this site for their personal use. He/She may not reproduce, duplicate, distribute, publish, modify, copy, decompile or reverse engineer, or transmit material from this website. This includes any text, graphics, logos, photos, blog materials, videos, stills, product references, images, and descriptions or social media posts. Additionally, the customer is also strictly prohibited from creating works or materials based on or derived from the materials on this site. Upon terminating the customer’s viewing or use of these materials, he/she must destroy any downloaded materials in their possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Warranties and Disclaimers:
- By using this website, the customer agrees that their use and reliance on materials contained on this website are at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the materials on the ANEMOS website and the products sold to them are provided “as is” and “with all faults”. ANEMOS makes no other warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Anemos provides warranty for 5 years from the date of purchase only for Ceiling fans while only 1 year of warranty from the date of purchase for all other categories of fans.
- Additionally, ANEMOS does not warrant that the functions on its website will be uninterrupted, accurate, error-free, or reliable. The customer acknowledges that ANEMOS is not responsible for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, viruses, theft, destruction, damage, or unauthorized access to their computer or network.
- Further, the customer acknowledges that ANEMOS is not responsible for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct or material found on this website, including materials transmitted by other persons.
Limitations on Liability:
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ANEMOS, its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable (jointly or severally) for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, data, or profit, or any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or the inability to use the materials on the site, even if ANEMOS or any representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the customer. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Nothing in these Terms purports to limit liability or alter the customer rights as a consumer that arise as per the applicable laws, rules, and regulations in force.
Products & Services:
- The materials appearing on the ANEMOS website could include but are not limited to, technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ANEMOS does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ANEMOS may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ANEMOS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to Anemos return policy.
- ANEMOS and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, ANEMOS does not warrant that the product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by ANEMOS itself is not as described, the customer’s sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Anemos has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of Anemos products that appear at the store. It cannot guarantee that the customer’s computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- Anemos reserves the right but is not obligated, to limit the sales of the products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. It may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. It reserves the right to limit the quantities of any products or services offered. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at Anemos sole discretion. Anemos reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited by law or otherwise.
- Anemos does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the customer will meet their expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The products on this site are for individual use ONLY, and may not be resold or redistributed. ANEMOS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time and for any reason, without notice.
- Anemos reserves the right to refuse any order the customer places with it. It may, in sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If Anemos makes a change to or cancels an order, it may attempt to notify the customer by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Anemos reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in its sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- No cancellation is allowed after purchase, except where required by law or otherwise allowed herein. Once an order has been submitted, the customer will be charged through any payment mode. Anemos ordering process is streamlined so the customer’s order will immediately be sent to processing and then shipped. Due to the automated order processes. Anemos will not be able to stop any order after its submitted. PLEASE ORDER CAREFULLY.
- As a condition of the customer’s use of the ANEMOS Service, he/she will not use the ANEMOS Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. He/She agrees to comply with any other applicable terms and conditions of use set forth on the ANEMOS Service.
Site Content and User Content:
- For purposes of these Terms:
- “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made available through the Services or Sites.
- “User Content” means any Content that Account Holders (including the customer) provide to be made available through the Services or Sites. Content includes without limitation User Content.
- The Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion or statement on the sites, nor any offensive, defamatory or obscene posting made by any user. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by the customer’s reliance on information obtained through the content on the sites. It is the customer’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of any information, opinion, or other content available through the sites. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, or other content, including but not limited to financial, health, or lifestyle information, opinion, or other content.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is deemed invalid, unlawful, void, or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any contractual obligation between the Parties will be governed by the laws of India, and any specific local laws in force, without regard to principles of conflicts of law that would result in the application of the law of any other jurisdiction. Any legal action or proceeding related to the customer’s access to, or use of, the Website or these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in MUMBAI. All disputes will be subject to arbitration at NEW DELHI in English by a sole arbitrator appointed by ANEMOS under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Anemos welcomes the customers feedback, ideas, and suggestions (collectively, “Feedback”), which they may submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the customer sends Anemos any Feedback, they agree that:
- The customer’s Feedback becomes Anemos property and they do not owe any compensation in exchange.
- None of the Feedback contains confidential or proprietary information of any third party.
- Anemos may use or redistribute feedback for any purpose and in any way.
- There is no obligation for Anemos to review their Feedback.
- Anemos has no obligation to keep any Feedback confidential.
- This Website and all of its contents including, but are not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, trade dress, product names, packaging, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content (collectively, “the Intellectual Property”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of India, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is the exclusive property of ANEMOS. The customer specifically acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions of Use do not confer upon their any interest in or right to use any trademark or service mark of ANEMOS or its associated parties unless they first receive the prior written consent of ANEMOS, which it may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
- The copyright in all materials provided on the site is owned by ANEMOS or its associate(s). Subject to the following exception, none of the material contained in the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of ANEMOS. Site visitors may only view, copy, print, and download the materials on the site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided such materials are used for informational purposes only, and all copies, or portions thereof, include this copyright notice. Anemos may revoke any of the foregoing rights at any time. Upon termination of any rights granted hereunder, the customer must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on the site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- If the customer has any questions, please see Anemos FAQ section or write to customer service team. They can also call at 9136084600 or email at email@example.com, Company hours are from 11 AM – 6 PM IST. ( Monday to Saturday + exception on Holidays)